Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Recovery, tumble and recovery...

Had to work my way and recover after the frustrating month of March, tried very hard to be immune to those negative feeling and mindset due to the result of the previous month. Kept to my trading plan and strategy only to be hit by over-confident this time round and suffer another hard hit.


Almost went bonkers this time round, but with no road to retreat, I just had to bite on, stomach the hit and move on with a clear mind which I did. Continued to stay sane and move on with the trading momentum. Survived to the end of April, though the end result is a lost but at least I manage to kept my sanity and recover slowly. Stick to the plan, forget about the P7L while trading, count the pips and keep the profit no matter how small it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment