Thursday, March 1, 2018

A New Year (2018) with the Beginning of a New Chapter

I was preparing for my In-Camp-Training (ICT) for the new year celebration, though there wasn't any much celebration for me. Something special about this ICT was that we will be out on the first day instead of the usually second week. Nevertheless, I was prepare not to trade during my ICT as I won't be able to monitor the price action as well as intermittent data connection will most likely be experience.

Came back on the end of the first week and saw a interesting opportunity buildup and took the shot, before I knew it I fell asleep only to wake up much later in the evening to find my trade a winner, set my stop loss and take profit and held it over the weekend. This trade was such a runner/winner that my January targetted profit was met with that one trade.


After my ICT, I continue to trade in accordance to my trading plan/strategy and make some losses, however taking the mental note to not to loss back my profit made by the winner earlier in the month.

In general, January had been a great month but I also refresh myself not to take a view but to follow where the market goes. Remembering that profit is a by-product of trading, small consistent win is better than that occasional winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment